Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2018

Rooted in Nature customer thank you cards


Making and sending thank you cards to my customers gives me so much pleasure. Each month I make and hand write thank you cards to everyone who shops with me. I add a sweet treat and also free product. I take great pride in my customer thank you packs as my ladies and gents are very special to me and I give them the red carpet treatment.

These cards were made for my June shoppers. I used a one sheet wonder template gifted to me by my lovely friend Angelina AKA Intatwyne designs ... you can find her blog and purchase the PDF template for yourself by clicking this photo link >>> 


Using Angelina's template I changed up the DSP and the sentiments to fit with the Rooted in Nature set. I stamped and die cut rather A LOT of leaves ..... but it was worth it


So I ended up with three designs all which fit nicely on the pre cut and scored notecards available from Stampin' Up! ... saved me a little time using these.


The end result was a fresh basic design perfect for batch making ....and perfect for my lovely customers.

`i hope you enjoyed this project all products used are listed below and the sizing can be found by purchasing Angelina's template.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment