Pages

Sunday 8 July 2018

Get FREE DSP from Stampin' Up!


So who like FREE paper...well my hand is held high like a school kid. Ooo OOOOoooo pick me pick me !!!! Well EVERYONE can get free paper through the month of July with Stampin' Up!'s DSP offer.

So what does it mean ..well you buy THREE and you get one free.. I say you buy Three and you get one free. A perfect opportunity to stock up on the core DSP's which are with us for the entire year !... these babies are going nowhere !!! they are with us until NEXT YEAR ! so get stocked up while you can.

The offer is on all the papers listed below... not all papers in the catalogue are in the offer... just the ones below. There is a lovely range to choose from ... which will be your favourite this year. Im finding it hard to choose if Im honest. Stampin' Up! have just got it so right this year and I'm loving them all.

But I can't stay here blogging all day >>> I gotta get some free DSP ... gently pushing to the front of the queue. 

Don't miss out... the photos below are also clickable links to my online store so you can go grab yours.

Happy paper hunting xxxx Amanda

Papers available in the buy THREE get one FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment