Pages

Thursday 14 June 2018

NEW Stampin' Up! ribbons close up





                  

sometimes we can appreciate how lovely some items are from looking in a catalogue. Today I am cutting up my ribbon shares for my customers so thought I would share them one by one on film so everyone can se them up close and get a true good old look.

I am collecting a list together for a second round of ribbon shares the first one being filled. If you would like to purchase a ribbon share for just £19.00 including postage for UK slight extra postage for other countries, this includes 32 lengths of ribbons and or trims. I have included most of the new trims and excluded carried over, bakers twine, metal thread and the leaf trim.

To order yours simply email me here amandacharlesworth08@gmail.com
Also watch out for my paper shares which are £40.00 including postage and free in colour ribbon samples ..

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment