Pages

Thursday 3 May 2018

Share what you love ...shabby vintage card

Share what you love is the name of the suite of products here, and I certainly am sharing what I love. I love anything shabby chic and vintage and I adore this entire suite as it is just up my street. 
Every element of their suite from the stunning pearlised DSP to the velvet ribbon and pearlised doilies just shouts pretty shabby vintage to me ...add the pretty artisan pearls and what more could you want. A suite made in heaven as far as I am concerned.

The return of Mint Macaron makes me super happy as this is also the colour theme of my blog ... I bet no one noticed ... yep ... its true.

The card is very basic in its format but the papers and ribbon give it a simple wow factor. And the beautiful sentiment is the Stampin' Up! statement of the heart and encapsulates all that we aim to do as Stampin' Up! demonstrators. This statement makes me feel proud to be part of Stampin' Up!. This stamp is a limited edition and only available for FREE as part of the GOT TO HAVE IT ALL bundle. The suite is available to order in the  special bundles below ONLY DURING MAY inks are below if you care to have a browse.

There is a fun YouTube tutorial for you to craft along to so grab a brew... get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy Stamping xxxx Amanda ( scrimpingmommy ) 


                            

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment