Pages

Monday 2 April 2018

Fun Z fold ..

I am a huge animal lover so anything with cute fury critters on and I'm there ! I created this card today to showcase the We must celebrate stamp set. An awesome and totally fun set to use. I decided on a Z fold so I could display my little furry animals in a 3d pop up effect. And how cute are these. Well worth the fussy cutting !

I love to colour although I don't do all the shading etc etc I'm not a pro I just like to play and act like I'm amazing at it. Have to say though whether you use Stampin' Write Markers, or the Stampin' Blends your colouring will look totally fab.

I used the Myths &Magic DSP for my backgrounds optic for the reverse of some other more popular designs... sometimes its easy to forget all Stampin' Up! DSP is double sided so there is something for everyone in every pack. I sneaked a few die cut clouds and a superb sunshine into my design created using Sunshine and rainbows bundle... another great set... and I thought these extra 3d elements co-ordinated well with my fun scene. I like to almost tell myself a little story with this the of card. You know like the animals are going to the woods for a picnic and a chat ..... maybe that's just me ... ha ha ... 

I do have a full step by step fun tutorial for you to watch on my YouTube channel so I hope yu will come on over and join me creating this card. Don't forget to subscribe !

All the products I used are listed below with click able links to my on line store, measurements are also listed for you to use. So go grab a fresh brew, get comfy and enjoy the video...

Happy stamping xxx Amanda


                                       

Measurements
Card base 4 1/4 x 8 1/2" " score at 2 1/8, 4 1/4"
Cut z fold tab to 8 1/2 x 1 1/4" score at 2 1/8 and 4 1/2"
Cut all dip sections 1/8th" smaller on each panel
construct card as per instructional video

Product List

1 comment: