Pages

Sunday 18 February 2018

Petal Palette showcase .

Today I was supposed to be filming ...getting ahead for the week on my YouTube which I am passionate about ....but my princess is ill. So I am sat next to her in bed while she sleeps, but I can't do nothing .... rolls eyes ... my mind won't allow it. So I thought why not share some of the cards I am sending my kit customers this month.
As I just about have this kit thing working well, I have upped the stakes as it were and I will from March be offering a PDF on line tutorial AND private videos with my monthly kits ...at no extra cost.
Now these cards are shall we say ... a tad better than ones I can film for YouTube. I don't have to take timing into consideration so I can design "better" cards. I do love having the freedom to just create something beautiful. As the February kit was based on the petal Palette suite, these cards are designed to show how amazing the suite is. I used the DSP, the stamp set, the thinlits and the Memories and more card packs to show the versatility of the suite.
I used watercoloring and also the fantastic new Stampin' Blends to colour my images. I have to say these pens are something else, if you take time to learn how they flow.  Even on these Memories and more cards we can get great results.

There are no sizes here... because I'm sending them to my customers but I wanted to share the visual inspiration ...and also showcase the standard of cards that will come on my new PDF and on line classes .... there is lots more to come. I'm really excited to be adding on line classes to my business. To keep informed ensure you click email subscriptions to my blog or follow my business page on Facebook the link is here > https://www.facebook.com/Scrimpingmommy/ . Even more exciting is that international followers will have the option to down load PDF instruction sheets and watch the private videos for a minimal cost. 

I hope these cards bring you some inspiration today you will also find them on my Pinterest account which is here >>> https://www.pinterest.co.uk/scrimpingmommy/pins/ so come on over and follow me there too.

Have a great Sunday, thanks for popping by .. Happy stamping xxxx Amanda

Product List . 

2 comments:

  1. These are such lovely cards Amanda. The changes your making sound great. Hope your princess is better soon ;>) Take good care of yourself too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda these cards are fantastic. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. Sure hope your little Princess is all better soon.

    ReplyDelete