Pages

Wednesday 24 January 2018

Flying... moving... dragon card Stampin' Up! products


I have to say i totally adore the myths and magic DSP its such fun ! The character pages just cry out to be fussy cut and you can create great cards with those alone.

I had this card in my head the second I saw the dragons on the DSP I just knew I was going to make flying dragons. inspired directly by my friend Angelina a fellow demo who is Intatwyne designs on Youtube, who last year made a flying pig ! I adored her idea and couldn't wait to try it myself.

So I set about merrily fussy cutting my Dragons excited for when I could see one fly. Ok maybe I need to get a life ...maybe another hobby... but I had a blast creating this card.

The dragon is simply mounted on a small disc magnet with a second sandwiched between the white card and DSP background paper. The White card being set up on a border of foam tape leaving a void behind. If the dragon becomes detached from the magnet its easily re connected... like magic and the dragon can fly again.

Have to add here in my video I state that the matching card is coloured card. This is worn , the card which co-ordinates with this DSP is indeed glimmer card ..doh ! sorry !

I would love to see this card re created so I created a full step by step tutorial on Youtube for you to follow. So grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy dragon flying xxx Amanda

                                            
Measurements:-
Card base :- 6 x 12" scored at 6" fold to form base
DSP:- cut to 5 7/8 x 5 7/8"
White card layer:- cut to 5 x 5"

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment