Pages

Friday 15 December 2017

Quick gift idea dressed up notebooks...


Hand made gifts are a pure joy to receive. I recently receives a whole package full of hand crafted goodies from my lovely friend kay. In the package was this fab idea. A pocket decorated prettily with a note book pen and chocolate. The chocolate was quickly eaten and as I looked at Kays work I knew I had to have a go.

She here is my take on Kay's gift I just changed the design slightly, and no chocolate. Rather I added a notebook and some post it notes, since I have heaps of both that need using up. I added a mini gel pen which I added a tassel to which dangles prettily over the side of the pouch.

To finish I packaged it up simply using DSP as a backing and a topper. I utilised the Petal garden DSP and memories and more card pack to show that we can create fantastic projects from Stampin' Up! products even if we aren't big on stamping.

All the measurements and products are listed below and there is a step by step YouTube tutorial for you to follow so ...grab a brew get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy crafting xxx Amanda

Measurements:-
Pocket cut card to 5 1/8 x 8 1/2
on long side score at 1/2" turn to short side and score at 1/2" , 1", 4 1/2" and 5"
cut tabs and for box as per instructional video.
for notepads cut to fit your size adding 1/4" to width of pad and 1" on the lenthg to ensure enough coverage.
Product List

6 comments:

  1. outstanding - perfect solution to a group of 'Soul Sisters' who are complete non-stampers but wanted to do some 'crafting' thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Where can I get the metal? In the tassel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they come ready made I bought it lolly but you can find them on eBay .... they are popular with planner ladies or google a china seller called 8 seasons they may have them x

      Delete
  3. what size clear bag are you using and where did you purchase it? Lovely little box for my mini clip boards. Love your projects. Merry Christmas from the USA


    ReplyDelete
  4. hi amanda
    love your videos beautiful projects , funny down to earth videos. Where do you get your pens and tassels from and your notebooks, have looked in the usual online shops eg amazon and ebay and are they packs or individual? x

    ReplyDelete