Pages

Thursday 7 December 2017

Diy Travellers notebook Stampin' Up! style...




So today I caught two severe bugs... the TN bug and the lamination bug. TN simply means travellers notebook and is a form of junk journal which is designed to be re useable. Thats the basic summary of the idea. Planners and planning is so current right now and travellers notebooks are super popular as is creating your own. 

All you really need is a good co-ordinating paper stack with a co-ordinating card...I used Bundle of love papers and blushing bride card. Also a variety of cute stamps to create quotes and journaling cards. I use the stamp sets listed below as a starter and my Memories and more Petal garden pack for ready made journal cards. A laminator is useful but not essential you can still create a great travellers notebook without one, a laminator just makes it more durable and re useable.

It real is fun and all you need to do after finishing your travellers notebook is continue having fun decorating it ....win win I love these!

To make it easy for you to create one at home I have a full step by step YouTube tutorial for you to follow. Products used and measurements are listed below. So grab a brew get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy Stamping xxx Amanda


                                     
Measurements:-
The measurements I used are specific to the notebooks I found which measure 3 3/4 x6 1/4" you adjust the sizing to suit your notebooks or indeed make your own.
My insert covers measure:- 6 1/4 x 8 1/4" scored at 4 and 4 1/4".
Tags;- 3 1/4 x6 1/4"
Outer cover :- 10 1/2" x 6 1/2" score at 4 3/4", 5 1/4" and 5 3/4"

Product List

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant Amanda. I have been searching for ages for different measurements for these T N's as I think I will be addicted to making these. Thank you so much. Big Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much for sharing. I like the idea of the thinner journals kept within the larger cover. I love your laugh! It makes me giggle along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda TFS I'm going to have a good go at making these. Love all your videos, love from Northern Ireland xx

    ReplyDelete