Pages

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Stamping' Up! On stage memories and swaps

Well I had the best time ever at the Stampin' Up! events this year in Solihull. I attended the Centre stage event on the Friday evening for leaders along with several other fab ladies within my larger team.

I am third on in from the right ... looking a little chubby ...i'm actually rrrrreeeealy skinny this is just an illusion !! The amazing main event was on Saturday and our team only Poolers event on the Sunday. My face hurt from smiling and laughing and my throat was sore from cheering for all my team mates and fellow demos who received recognition for their achievements. I was lucky enough to walk the stage for my recruiting, leadership and reaching the incentive trip .... I got lots of lovely ribbons to show my levels ... proud moment.
So we got to see the great new products being launched next year and we were told and shown the new Stamparatus at which I just cheered my head off, what an amazing and unique product well done Stampin' Up. We were shown the new catalogue for next year and I can tell you all .... you will love it. We get LOTS of free goodies including Stampin' Up! logo merchandise and free stamp sets and a fab lunch and oh my gosh it really makes you feel glad to be a demo.

The best part for me is meeting ladies on my team ... the ones who signed up with me and have faith in me and support me faithfully. I adore every single one of my team and was lucky enough to have some attend with me over the course of the weekend... big love for them all.

               

The Stanpin' Up event team put on an amazing day for us and as demonstrators we are thoroughly spoilt with sneak peeks, creative and business training, lunch and fun. We even got cupcakes to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Stampin' Up! in the UK. I may have nibbled mine before the photo nom nom nom it was lush.

The most fun part of onstage is the swaps ... and wow there were lots of amazing creations being swapped. It gives us the chance to meet other demos too. I got to meet some friendships I had formed with demos on line ...and got to give them a big hug face to face which was just awesome. I even got to meet people I didn't know knew me ...I heard " your scrimpingmommy I watch you on YouTube" quite a few times and it was awesome to giggle and chat with people who support my channel. Big shout out here to the lovely Prudence.

So I won't gush forever and instead I will share some of my photos from this amazing weekend with you ... being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator has brought so many people into my life I really do feel lucky to be part of such a huge family .... here are just a few of my fantastic friends I have met and grown to adore thanks to Stampin' Up! ...I also have a link below to my YouTube video showing the swaps I received.

 

Left to right my beautiful friends ... Hannah McCurley aka stampin with Hannah, Heidi Smith aka Fluttery Heidi and Angelina Clark aka Intertwine designs.

And finally a lovely picture with one of my team Donna lester ... she asked for a photo with her me and my fantastic team leader Sam hammond ... who is now Uk number 1 toot toot !!!! .. I really felt honoured when she hared this photo ... what a cracking weekend



                                          




No comments:

Post a Comment