Pages

Sunday 12 November 2017

Stampin for all .... anything goes week


Todays blog for the Stampin' for all group is a little different this week. Due to the fantastic Stampin' Up! onstage event and my team training I am having to blog ahead. So our normal weekly card sketch has been put on hold. This week I asked members to post their favourite project which they had created within the last week or so .... we got a varied and beautiful array of projects posted to share with you today. These are all beautiful projects and I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.


Outstanding card from Ian Potter, I can see why its his favourite.



Beautiful Christmas card by Elaine Spencer who chose this as her favourite of her creations.


Lovely shaker card from Gaynor Boyce using the jar of love set.


This was my project created this week and I really do love how it turned out.


Stunning card from Karen McClure 


Fantastic treat bag from Marcela Calvo.


Stunning eclipse card from Jean Schultz


Beautiful mini album from Valerie litten lots of work gone into this so not surprising she chose it as her favourite.


The front view of Valerie's mini album.


Stunning shaker shadow box from the talented Claudia Cladden Scucchia.


Lovely set of note cards from Elaine Nash.







3 comments:

  1. Two different albums of mine :-) always nice to see all the creations in one place as some get lost the postings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the projects that everyone has made are beautiful

    ReplyDelete