Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Craft fair idea diy unicorn bauble


Happy Monday everyone I hope you enjoyed your weekend...so coffee and a card is delayed this week simply because I could not WAIT to share this fun project with you today.

I absolutely LOVE how these baubles turned out and I can't wait to put them on my tree this year. I have done altered baubles before in my crafty past but I think these two are my favourite. Neither are a new idea merely my attempt of an idea that is already all over Pinterest Unicorns are so current and on trend I just had to try.

So the baubles are just el cheapo ones from a local shop I would think you could use whatever you can get in your local area. I made the Unicorn horn from Sculpey a type of modelling clay you can bake in the oven. But if you use your noodle you could use anything and get the same look.

The ears are simply cut from card stock ....I would have used felt or fun foam but the cupboard was bare so I used what I had to hand. I coloured the ears with my new Stampin' Blends using the light and dark Pink Pirouette to get the desired ear type colours. I then added flowers I dug out of my crafty stash. Finished off with silver tinsel trim and pink shimmer ribbon to create a hanging loop I think it turned out great.

I created another bauble with just a face with nice pink cheeks and a bow in her hair. I thing these make a cute pair. Great to sell at craft fairs and if your great at lettering you can personalise them too. That a fun crafty idea for the Christmas season.

I do have a full step by step Youtube tutorial for you to follow so..... grab a brew get comfy and lets make some Unicorns !!!! Don't forget you can purchase some of the items I have used by clicking the product links below.

Happy Unicorn crafting xxxx Amanda


                                      

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are just adorable! 3 year old Emma is unicorn obsessed at the moment. I might have to try and make her one!xx

    ReplyDelete