Pages

Wednesday 11 October 2017

My top viewed Stampin' Up! tutorial... flip pocket card holder



Bit of a throw back here. I am planning my Christmas projects this week ready to make up samples and do some filming...ok maybe samples may not appear as I often craft off the cuff but I am writing ideas down. I searched some of my old projects to see what was popular and this little gem seems to be my most viewed Stampin' Up! project in my growing list of videos.

This was inspired by the lovely shabby chic crafters of youtube and the then new craze of snail mail. I took the idea and famed this flip pocket card and tag holder with a snappy magnetised closure. It was great fun to make and still a fab idea. I did at the time use the candy cane lane papers sadly retired but we can re create this project with the new papers ...I fancy trying it in Christmas around the world as there are some awesome bold colours in there...

I will leave you with the original step by step tutorial to this video and on there in the description is the link to the original blog post with all the measurements..... I think I will make one myself today then take a look at other old projects and see which I can do again. we don't need to re invent the wheel do we ...if something works dos it again ...

so for now grab a brew get comfy and watch the video ... happy stamping xx Amanda


1 comment: