Pages

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Craft fair idea..Tea caddy




I am really having fun at the moment thinking of eye catching ideas for Christmas gifts and for Craft fairs. These ideas can be used at any time of the year but we are fast approaching Christmas and craft stall season. As well as basic all time good sellers I always think eye catching projects for your stalls can help draw customers in. So its always worth having some projects that may have taken a while longer, but will help you sell all round.

As I say this would make a great gift for anyone, teachers, friends at work, absolutely anyone and what is more English than tea. The great British icon, and all presented in this fun yet simple to make presentation caddy.

I will say I have seen similar shaped boxes for tags and using dies in this way is not new and not my idea, but I have given it my own twist and in doing so created something a little different.

It is always good to look at dies and punches with fresh eyes and have a bit of a think... how else could I use this product ?.. then you get optimum use and as we say in Yorkshire .. make sure you get ya money's worth !

Wrapped fruit tea bags are easy to find, mine came from Aldi and are raspberry, they smell divine. You can hunt on Ebay or Amazon too.

I just love how the teapot and cups turned out. I used the Just add colour DSP a very overlooked stack in my opinion. The pack holds a variety of themes as well as the tea theme there are feathers, leaves, under the sea... lots of ways to use it. I chose to fussy cut the cups and stack them and added a strand of pearls as the tea flowing from the pot. So cute ! and easy for you to replicate at home why not give it a try.

I have listed items used and measurements below, also here is a step by step tutorial on my Youtube channel for you to follow... don't forget to click like and subscribe ...so grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video .. Happy stamping xxx Amanda


Measurements:-

Cut card stock to 7 3/4 x 2 3/4" score on the long side at 2 1/2" and 5 1/4", then on the short side score at 1/2" and 2 1/4" .... cut and assemble as per Youtube tutorial above.

You will need 4 x largest lots of labels thinlits cut from whisper white and two of the next size down from dsp.

To make the envelopes for the tea cut dsp to 5 x 5 ( or adjust depending on size of your tea bags mine measure 3 x 2 1/2") then line up to the 2 3/8" mark punch and score then follow each score line with the pointer punch and score until complete . Envelopes fit in the caddy height way

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely Fab . !! Love this Amanda ... a tasteful gift for any occasion. A great share thank you . xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what punch was it you did the feet on caddy

    ReplyDelete