Pages

Monday 9 October 2017

Craft fair idea easy desk calendar.


Happy Monday I hope you all had an amazing weekend, I was busy creating todays project for you to try. Another brilliantly simple idea for your craft fairs, teacher gifts, colleague gifts and lots of other occasions and for a low cost.

I love these easy ideas I could make these all day long. Quick and cute and something anyone can make. A functional gift prettily decorated is always going to be a winner. And fast projects are good...especially for me as a busy mum working from home I don't have the time..or lets be honest the attention span for complicated projects..they make my brain hurt!

If you would like to try this project I have a suggested list of product below and have created a fun step by step Youtube video for you create along to. So grab a brew get comfy and enjoy the video .. don't forget to give me a thumbs up and to subscribe.
                           
                          Happy stamping xxxxx Amanda


                   

Product List

1 comment: