Pages

Monday 23 October 2017

Coffee and a card .... lovely words


Happy Monday everyone and I hope you had a fantastic weekend. I love Monday mornings a whole new week to play with. I was sat thinking what can I do to make Mondays fun... then I thought coffee and a card.

An iconic part of Stampin' Up! and the brain child of UK demonstrator Jenny McCormack, coffee and a card is used world wide by demonstrators as a class format. Many demonstrators through out the world hold classes in coffee shops as a way to help spread their skills and promote their business.

I have previously done coffee and card on my YouTube but felt my card making was a bit lacking. However one thing I'm not lacking in is the willingness to keep going and so here we are with coffee and a card back every Monday.

Today's card is a pretty card I am making for a friend. The techniques are simple but effective not hard for anyone to do but just a small step up from merely stamping on a card.

The Birthday blossoms stamp is a stunning stamp which I often return to. The lovely words thinlits are new to my collection and I just adore them. I also love to add colour with more than just the stamp and aqua painters are awesome fun. As most Stampin' Up! inks are water based they can easily be used to create a water coloured effect.

I have done a full step by step tutorial and products used are listed below... So if you fancy recreating this pretty card grab a brew ... get comfy and watch the film .. Happy stamping xx Amanda



Product List

3 comments: