Pages

Saturday 30 September 2017

Fun DIY halloween treat pack ....




Son here is a fun project...I don't normally craft for Halloween but this year thought I would make up some treat cups for my daughter and any trick or treat callers.

Using some pre bought items from the good old Pound shop, a hand full of chocolate eye balls and sweets I came up with a cute fun idea. I used the Spooky cat set along with the co ordinating punch . There is pretty much everything you need just there add this to the Spooky nights DSP and your set with more than enough for your halloween crafting.

A just for fun project I hope you will give it a try. There is a step by step YouTube tutorial and products used are listed below which you can click if you want more details. So get comfy grab a brew and watch the film ..... Happy stamping xxx Amanda


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment