Pages

Friday 7 July 2017

Plan with Scrimpy, planner fun

Hello everyone,

today I thought I would turn my hand to a Plan with me video. Totally just for fun, I am a total wanna bee planner geek girl but as yet I am still learning. I find using and filling the planner really therapeutic as well as functional.

The planner really is so pretty I just want to decorate it and make it look really girly. I was coaxed into this by my team member Melissa Hatten who is far more adept at planner know how than I am and I have left a link to her channel via an icon in the top right of my video .. So this is just for fun .. so grab a brew get comfy sit back and enjoy the waffle ....


                                                 happy PLANNING xxx Amanda



                 




No comments:

Post a Comment