Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Lunch bag to chic gift bag ....




Happy Monday I do hope you had an amazing weekend..... Todays project is a quick altered item. For those times you want pretty packaging in a hurry. Yes I used the petal garden suite again I just can't help it , its so beautiful. I promise the next project won't have a rose in sight . But what a great result using just a plain pre bought lunch bag and a few items from my Stampin' Up! stash. So easy to do no stamping, no heat embossing no fancy techniques.... just making something pretty with ease.

I do have a step by step Youtube tutorial for you to follow and there is a list of supplies used below ...so grab a brew get comfy and watch the film .... Happy stamping xxx Amanda


                                            


  Product List

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful bag Amanda, I can't get enough of those 'Petal Garden Suite' papers !! I have used them on my blog post today too !! #twinzies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bag Amanda ,, another idea for me birthday blast items :) thank you xx

    ReplyDelete