Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

Eastern promise magnet closure notebook


Decorated notebooks are always a useful gift. These are great for the craft stalls and fairs or to give to your friends or as a thank you . The key is to dress them up and Stampin' Up! has the most stunning papers to make this easy fr you.

Here I used the Eastern Palace papers, Stamps and the thinlits to create a really special notebook and I added a magnetic closure. Always a winner with me I just love the little snap sound the magnets make as they close.

So easy to do you will make lots of these in no time at all. Simply adjust the measurements to suit any plain notebook. My measurements are below and specific to this exact notebook ... but as I say just reduce or extend where necessary. There is a YouTube video to follow step by step how I created the notebook so grab a brew ... get comfy and watch..

                                                           Happy stamping xx Amanda


                                  


Measurements

Cut very Vanilla card to 10 3/4 x 4 1/2" sore on the long side at 5 1/2 and 5 3/4"

Cut gold card stock to 4 1/2 x 4 3/4" sore on long side at 1 1/2", 1 3/4" and 2 1/4"

DSP layer cut at 4 3/4 x 4"

2 comments:

  1. Love it .... straight forwards .... as you say a lovely little gift . Thank you Amanda . xx

    ReplyDelete