Pages

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Soft sayings kit cards in minutes ....


Earlier today I showcased the stunning Soft sayings card kit by Stampin' Up! on my blog and my Youtube I said I would return once I had chance to play with the kit. So here we are  several hours later..fed the family, walked the dogs, had a water fight in the back garden and STILL had time to make three stunning cards. How do I do it you wonder ? am I wonder woman ?...nope its easy. This kit has everything pre prepared and pre co-ordinated. There is no taking an hour deciding which colour to choose or does this thing go with that thing. EVERYTHING matches.

As everything is pre cut and pre scored and all the elements pre die cut there is no easier way to make your cards. A new card maker would easily manage this kit and it would just make you brim with confidence as you can't fail to make beautiful cards to show off to your family and friends.

In short this is an outstanding kit hey if even i can make three cards in around fifteen minutes being the queen of so called fast crds that take 20 minutes or more .... then so can you. Highly recommended for fast and fantastic results and the price point is amazing too.

Need further encouragement ??? well grab a brewage comfy and watch how I made three cards in around 15 minutes on my Youtube tutorial then check out the order numbers below and add this set to your shopping list ..... happy stamping xxx Amanda

                                       


This kit is available from June the 1st 2017 
Soft Sayings Card kit order number :- 145466
Soft sayings card kit refill pack order number :- 145387

No comments:

Post a Comment