Pages

Monday 15 May 2017

Mix it up Monday






Happy Monday everyone I don't know who broke the sun today but its disappeared and we have muggy grey skies. BUT ... we can always brighten our day, throwing in bright cheerful colours by creating great projects.

Todays card is very much an experiment. I like to just do things with minimal planning and see what happens. I like this approach because it shows there is no right or wrong when your creating. You really just do what you feel at that moment in time rater than trying hard just let it go ...ok I can feel a Disney song coming on ....

But joking aside never be afraid to just experiment if something goes wrong adjust what your doing try something else. We learn by doing so get out that card and those inks and just play. Crafting is fun get your finger tips purple and smile when people look and say what the heck have you been doing.. Look and say I have been creating!

Todays technique is nothing new but what a great fun messy way to play. I used the emboss resist technique. So basically your simply clear heat embossing a stamped image which will then resist any ink. So you are then free to ink away creating a great background while your image stands proud. What fun.

So products some I used are brand new and due 1st of June. The new Colour theory 6 x 6 paper pad was used sparingly in 1 1/2" strips for the back ground. I inked using Berry Burst and Powder Pink two of the new in colours also available June 1st. I combined new with current and used the birthday blooms stamps available now and a great core set for your collection. I also used clear embossing powder mixed with Dazzling diamonds fine glitter.

You can follow a step by step tutorial by clicking the link below.....

                                               have fun and happy stamping xx Amanda

       


No comments:

Post a Comment