Pages

Saturday 27 May 2017

In colour festival day 5 boxed tea light and holder....


Welcome to day 5 of my festival of colours celebrating Stampin' Up!'s new in colours . Wow I really am having a blast with this series and I'm thrilled how positive everyone has been its fantastic. Todays project is another easy project aimed to suit any level of crafter. Those more advanced can step it up with more elaborate decoration perhaps. But her is a super easy project also showing a small basic box design.

This holds a small tea light but could also fit sweet treats maybe jewellery or a key ring perfect for those teacher gifts, craft stalls, swap , party favours or just because you want to gift something ..who needs a reason right ??

With the in colour floral DSP I used a sentiment from the new label me pretty stamp set due out June 1st. This could easily be changed up to any sentiment any DSP and any colour you choose.

I used the scalloped tag topper punch but again you could simply round of the corners and punch with a basic hole punch if your supplies are limited or you don't have something I used. Just look around your craft room I am pretty sure you will have something you can improvise with.

There is a step by step full process tutorial on this project so sit comfy grab a brew and click the link... measurements are all listed below.

                                                               Happy stamping xx Amanda

                           




Measurements:-

Box:- cut whisper white to 3 1/4 x 5 3/4" score on short side at 3/4 and 2 1/2"
turn and on long side score at 3/4 - 2 1/2 - 3 1/4 and 5"

fold burnish and cut flaps as per instruction on my video

Wrap:- cut whisper white 8 x 2" ad a strip of DSP cut to 8 x 1 1/2" then score at 3 and 5" and then cut each end with the scalloped tag topper punch

adhered your mini box to the wrap as per instruction on my video. Tie the tops together with twine or similar and then add a sentiment. I stamped using Label me pretty and punched it out with 1 3/4" circle punch then a co ordinating card circle punched at 1 1/2" and layered.



5 comments:

  1. impressive loving this Daily show of the new colours and great projects. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my lovely ....wish I could do videos every single day ..... hmmmm I wonder if I could ha ha ha ha ..... big commitment ...xxx A

      Delete
  2. Very Pretty and practical boxes .. love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this. I added 3 chocolate on top of the box for an added treat. Thanks so much for sharing. I hope it is ok that I am completely casing this idea for an upcoming flea market.

    ReplyDelete