Pages

Monday 24 April 2017

Mix it up Monday




A very happy Monday to you all. I do hope you had an amazing and restful weekend. I am a little sad today :( yes I'm bringing out the sad face , my lip is nearly on the floor . Why? because today marks the end of the school holidays and my princess has gone back to school. I really do miss her when she's not here . BUT ... hey it means lots of free time for me to create projects to hopefully inspire you.

Todays project is again a bit more than a straight forward car. I have tried to incorporate a more dimensional feel to this card. I think we can just have so much fun with our card making utilising different shapes and die cuts , some flat some popped up. I just loved creating this card.

I used a mixture of  writing notes stamp, old dies now sadly retiring and one amazing new stamp set . So I used Love note framelits to create the mini envelopes, Project life Paperclips thinlits ...and the superb and brand new Crafting forever stamp set. The new set isn't due out until June but I was just eager to use it and give you a tiny sneak peek. I think mixing old and new stamp sets and dies is the way to go. Just because something is retiring doesn't mean we shouldn't use it . I love how these all go well together to create a common theme of letter writing.

if you like you can sit and watch the Youtube tutorial on this project by clicking the link below. Anything you see you would like click the shop button to the far right ... Happy stamping hugs x Amanda


1 comment:

  1. My glue eraser does not work on all papers, some it ruins ! hahaha messy job you were making lol

    ReplyDelete