Pages

Saturday 4 February 2017

Freebie focus..Inside the lines DSP from Stampin' Up!




I do love and adore free products I just enjoy getting anything that is a bargain and how amazing in this DSP. It is a free item from the sale-a-oration catalogue and the only way to get it is for free !!! . I also used some of the other free DSp on offer which is the carried away DSP. I matched it up with blushing bride card stock and pink pirouette inked edges to give a soft yet bright colour. I just love the patterns on this DSP and coloured it partly with my Stampin' Write markers to give a central focus.

I had to air it up wit the delicate dragonfly cut from the thinnest of the same name ..the in the lines DSP was created especially to co-ordinate with the dragonfly dreams stamp set and dragonfly thinlets and together are a match made in heaven. I gave my dragonfly 3d wings but using the smaller die and cutting the wings off to adhere to the larger shape. I glittered the whole thing with dazzling diamonds. The prettiest glitter I have ever used I might add and I looove my glitter and bling so trust me when I say it really does sparkle. If you would like to purchase any of these items simply click the links to the right which will allow you to browse or go direct to my shop to purchase these stunning products. Then get comfy grab a brew and watch my Youtube tutorial so you can follow how to make this stunning card .... happy stampin xxx Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment