Pages

Friday 6 January 2017

Hello there I do hope you are all nicely tidied away after Christmas . My house is just about back to normal now its soon all over isn't it , goes far too quick.

I have been crafting over the last week or so in preparation for the new year and I came up with a lovely altered frame using the brand new beautiful You stamp set co-ordinated with the FREE sale-a-bration set Delicate details.


Card bases = 6 x 4" , 5 3/4 x 3 3/4", 5 1/2 x 3 1/2 "

The top smallest layer was the base for the stamped image which was done using Blushing bride ink. The artistic smudge/ puddle was stamped in Pink Pirouette.

Edge pieces cut card to = 7 3/4 x 3/4" x 2, 5 1/4 x 3/4" x 2 but you would cut these to fit your needs.

All other decoration is from my personal crafty hoard.

As always here is the Youtube tutorial to accompany this blog post .

 
                                     


Links to my shop can be found in the right hand tool bar or you can contact me directly on amandacharlesworth08@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment