Pages

Thursday 21 July 2016

Well hello there crafters and friends and welcome to my brand new blog .... I shall try not to waffle however , those whom know me well, all know this is hard for me to not waffle and to stay on point! I decided that being a mum, wife, gran , dog owner, business owner, youtuber,  Stampin' Up! demonstrator and pokemon hunter wasn't quite enough so thought I should add blogging to my list ... what was I thinking !!??? .  Please click the follow button to visit regularly and maybe I can waffle to you all on regular basis. All the links to my other things are in the right hand side bar ... The Zibbet link will take you to my new online store ...however... its not quite ready yet ... watch this space and my other social media for updates. The Stampin Up link is there and my Youtube so book mark my blog and you need never be without my links again ... phew bet thats saved your day !

Sooooooo what does one do on a blog ?? hmmm ...well my intention is to give a daily post where I have internet access and post photos of my work special offers in my shop , challenges and special give aways. I am also going to be posting pictures of projects that maybe little to long to film without boring everyone within an inch of their lives .

So what have I been doing this week ? I hear you ask .. . oh you didn't ask well I shall tell you anyway. I have been planning ahead setting some goals one being to reach Bronze Elite with Stampin up by my birthday in late August. Im also pushing to grow my youtube channel my goal here to reach 4,000 subscribers by the end of July .... we can do this its easy ...she says ! hmmm well maybe not so easy. But what is my main goal ? the golden chalice of which I seek to conquer ...... I shall tell you ... to make a card.  Yes not much to ask just simple card which has not taken me three weeks to think up and which I have not had to steal ...sorry BORROW from pinterest ... thats what I want what I really really want zig a zig ahhhh . Oh and in all honesty don't set your watches as to the time of blog postings ... I really am not that organised it can be a surprise like a little gift in your inbox .. or not , whichever ha ha ha ha ha . I really do waffle crikey !. so if your after updates on the updates of living the crafty life ... hit the follow button and I shall waffle in your eyes ... yes eyes as your reading not listening ... on a daily basis . What more could you want .. oh Is this the bit where I post a picture of some random project ok let me see how I do that ?????
Ahhh see I managed it . So here is a shabby chic flower I created this morning . It was made using several techniques including a gathered flower base and a folded muslin flower layered on top with a lovely tassel bottom ... Its actually not my favourite but it was on my desktop so easy to post ... hey Im honest Im not much cop at this blogging lark . However , like everything else in my life I shall learn and I shall conquer .

Tune in tomorrow for another episode of ..does she actually know what she's doing ???? or is she telling us all this again we heard already ....bye for now xxxxx A

68 comments:

  1. Congratulations with it all super woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey there Mrs thanks for coming over ... xxx

      Delete
  3. Awww so pretty, love it xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats hunny! So proud and excited for you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful !! Good luck and enjoy xx Hugs Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful !! Good luck and enjoy xx Hugs Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done the blog looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you well in your Blogging. Looks Good xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. BTW engel47 - Angeka Haldron 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  11. looking brill amanda, carnt wait to be able to order online always missed out on sale night x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lyn , yes thats the next mammoth task and taking me longer than anticipated but mehhh nothings really late in Amanda land ha ha ha ha just a bit slow xx

      Delete
  12. So far so good. Lovely page and the colour is just what I expected. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bit predictable really but I am who I am and jakki got me off to a tee she designed it all with no input and i was happy first time :) thanks for coming over brenda xx

      Delete
  13. Looking for a blue button that says follow. Perhaps I need to be on my lap top rather than phone. Lol. Good luck luvvie. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking for a blue button that says follow. Perhaps I need to be on my lap top rather than phone. Lol. Good luck luvvie. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks fab! Enjoy blogging, love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  16. it looks fab missy its totally you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. it looks fab missy its totally you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your new venture! Very pretty! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AMANDA I BELIEVE IN YOU!! ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  20. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AMANDA I BELIEVE IN YOU!! ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looking good Amanda I wish you all the luck in the world xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is going to be so much fun. Absolutely loving it. Good luck Amanda, looking forward to you brightening our days with your zany humour. Love you Theo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww bless you thank you Theo i all do my very bestist, scouts honour xx

      Delete
  23. Congratulations on your new venture Amanda, the blog is looking lovely

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on the blog venture, I started my blog a few years back but pretty much have abandoned it now.....might re-invent it with a bit of inspiration lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you must some other forms of social media have become so competitive and a tad unfriendly so Im hiding here in blog land ha ha ha .... get it started back up Elaine and we can all stalk you too ha ha ha xx

      Delete
  25. Congratulations AMANDA your blog looks so pretty. Good luck & all the best
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Welcome to Blogland Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations Amanda, Jakki did an amazing job as your blog is sooo pretty! You will do brilliant at this as your bubbly personality and sense of fun will brighten our days. Lots of love and good wishes are sent your way Mrs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vivien hun your always such as huge support x

      Delete
  28. Congratulations! I'm sure you'll do sterling!! I'm excited for you ... and me!!!🤗

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations! I'm sure you'll do sterling!! I'm excited for you ... and me!!!🤗

    ReplyDelete
  30. Well done hunni and our jakki done wonderful x good luck x will follow when I get on the PC xx big hugs always x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats!! I love your blog so pretty and it suits you. The best of luck to you on your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucinda honey I appreciate you visiting x

      Delete
  32. Congratulations Amanda, perhaps you could add follow by email button.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wowzers...such a pretty blog!!! Congrats Amanda, have fun with it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thought I commented last night ? can't see it now, try again.... have fun blogging. I kept forgetting about mine should go look for it. This is Val Spain/Scotland xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Val thanks foe coming back them Mrs lol lol lol .... xx

      Delete
  35. Great blog Amanda lookinging good.Can't wait for today's instalment.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Scrimpydoodles Loving the new blog and the colours, well done to Jakki, she's got you to a T. I shall drop by from time to time just to make sure you are behaving yourself hahaaaaa. Huggies xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOoooooOOO yes please do MJ ha ha ha ha ... thanks honey x

      Delete
  37. Hi Amanda, it's just all looking lovely & pretty. Hope it all goes well for you, love me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Afternoon Amanda
    Blog looks good. Good Luck with blogging xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Amanda! This is wonderful, really pretty your friend did a fab job! Looking forward to seeing more posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  40. Really lovely blog, Amanda. I'll be reading along whenever you get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Really lovely blog, Amanda. I'll be reading along whenever you get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Very Nice Amanda!I love waffling lol

    ReplyDelete
  43. Very Nice Amanda!I love waffling lol

    ReplyDelete
  44. Lovely Amanda and well done Jakki. Will pop by now and again x

    ReplyDelete
  45. You're so funny and for those of us that have a ho-hum life, we will enjoy the heck out of reading about your crazy, er, fun busy life! Hahaha. So glad you put up a blog. Good for you. Just have fun with it. You'll be a pro in no time at all. Hugs my friend, Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  46. Beautiful Blog Amanda :) You did well at posting that picture :) I will have to see how this works, and if it notifies me of your new blogs, I'm so computer illiterate and not really sure that I want to change that, but your blog is worth trying it, lol :) and my name came up as an old one,(and I don't know how to change it) so if you don't know who this is you are going to just have to guess, I hope you have an Outstanding Day :)

    ReplyDelete