Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Happy Wednesday crafters

I will have to say Wednesday is my most busy day of the week as I have commitments within our family business where its basically my job to do the pay role and clerical surrounding paying all the staff. I do however, always manage to squeeze a teeny bit of me time in and amongst and today I have created and filmed a Youtube tutorial on a stunning festive triangular treat box. Its a little different from the norm. I cased this from an American demo who's video was sent to me by a friend with a request to case it ...and so I did. I used all Stampin' Up! products however, very minimal supplies are needed to create this project. I think you will agree it is super pretty, and I managed it without too much fuss so I am sure you can too. So without further ado here is the photo, measurements and corresponding links below ... Do give it a try and happy crafting xx Amanda


I piece of real Red Card stock cut at 9 3/4" x 7"

on the long side score at :- 1 3/4"- 4 1/4" - 7 1/4"
turn and on the short side score at  2" and 5" 

then cut away surplus parts here is a visual guide to what you end up with :-


as you can see ( ignoring the wonky lines !) the side panels are where you do the scoring to make a triangle full explanation is on the Youtube tutorial which I suggest watching in tandem with these visual aids.

Before adding the pipeline I added magnets to the inside of the small flap and outside of the corresponding larger flap ( explained better on the video)

For Matting and layering I used Presents and Pinecones DSP you need :-

2 pieces cut at 2 1/4" x 2 3/4" ( medium square parts)
1 cut at 2/34" x 2 3/4"  ( large square base)
2 cut at 2/3/4" x 1 1/2" front flap front and inside )
 I also used the bow builder punch and the sentiment was taken from the Merry Mice stamp set.




2 comments:

  1. This looks great - I'm going to have to try this one Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. I am trying to make them but not sure what kind of magnets you used. If you could let me know that would be great

    ReplyDelete