Pages

Thursday 11 October 2018

Shabby chic paper bag mini album


I love shabby chic and when i can get the chance to combine it with my love for Stampin' Up! I am a happy stamper. I find our petal promenade DSP perfect for shabby projects and so I used this to create my paper bag mini album.

I used a super simple way to bind my album together and focused on the decoration so it looked super pretty. No need to stress out over complicated binding systems if you are new to crafting or even if you just want to create a simple no fuss project. I sourced my bags locally and they measure, laid flat, 5 1/2" x 5 3/4". If you can't source these use any and just adjust the measurements to suit.

The floral frames bundle goes perfect with this paper stack and I used this to create my simple front cover label. Putting it up on dimensionals and adding pearls here and there for a super soft look. The lace on the spine is optional, this came from my hoard vault of crafty loveliness.

I do have a real quick and easy tutorial for you to follow to see how I put this cute album together. All the products used and measurements are listed below. Should you wish to purchase any of the products I used just click the photos they link direct to my online shop open 24/7.

So go grab a brew, maybe a biscuit,  get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy Stamping Amanda

Measurements
** please note these measurements are to go with the bags I purchased if yours are different adjust the sizes, remember measure twice cut once to avoid error !**

Cut bags on the length to 4 1/2" you need four bags for this mini album.
Cut four binding steps 1 1/2" x 5 1/2" fold each one in half. Watch the Youtube tutorial to see how to use these to bind the pages together.
Front cover cut card to 4 1/4 x 5 1/4", cut same for the back, Cut DSP for front to 4 x 5"
Photo mats , cut four lots of coloured card to 5 1/4 x 4 1/4" layer each one front and back with white card 4 x 5" so this is eight in total.
Ribbon tabs are 6" folded in half but optional.
Inside DSP layers. These sizes vary so measure the entire area you wish to cover then reduce the size by 1/4" on the long and short side so it fits with a small border. I am not giving exact measurements here as all bags are different.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment