Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

Colourful seasons Autumn wreath


I just love creating home decor with my crafty supplies. It really makes me feel I get value for money and feel quite pleased with myself .. I love handmade.

I have always said Stampin' Up! is more than just cards the products are super versatile. Autumn colours are all around at the moment and they really are beautiful. This week my daughter and I went conker hunting. I love to hunt for them in the fallen leaves around the trees and see all the lovely colours of the fallen leaves. Our conker hunting totally inspired this project which I feel shows Autumn colours at their best.

To see how this was made take a look at my YouTube full process video. All products used are listed below should you like to purchase any just click the pictures... so for now grab a warm cozy brew get comfy and watch the film ... happy stamping xxx Amanda


                                     



Product List

4 comments:

  1. Loving the wreath , The Colours are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! Wow...you are so creative! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wanda thats really kind of you xx Amanda

      Delete