Pages

Thursday 27 July 2017

Basic shabby chic mini album



I have just been so relaxed since the start of the school holidays and had lots of free time , I thought I would create and then share some of my non Stampin' Up! crafting. This mini album was shown to me by a long time crafty friend of mine Kay.  I recently visited her and stayed over a few days and of course we did some crafting. This album was one of several kay showed me and inspired me hugely to create one of my own.

A very easy model to follow and at some point I will do one using Stampin' Up! products but for now here is my shabby chic style in full flow. I love pretty pastel colours and lace and lots of flowers ... Im in shabby heaven. Folded out to its full expanse you can see this min has a fair amount of space to say its just a small basic style.




I really enjoyed myself and I can feel more and more shabby chic crafting in my bones so to speak , so I am sure I will crate more in the very near future. For a detailed look at my project there is a Youtube video you can watch... so grab a brew get comfy and enjoy the video ....

                                                            Happy stamping xxxx Amanda

2 comments:

  1. You go Mrs ...... your mini flip album is gorgeous . You could come up with a new side line ... Amanda Shabby's it up " ! Starting with Stamping up goodies .... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this album and look forward to you sharing the how too for this project

    ReplyDelete