Pages

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Beautiful thank you card ....



Today is a blog exclusive project. Every now and then I try real hard with my cards and create something a tad special which takes me so long its impossible to do as a video tutorial. This is one such card. I sat down a few days ago and just relaxed and totally switched of all my social media and crafted for fun. This is the result a beautiful card which showcases some of my favourite items from the current Annual catalogue. So firstly I used Blooms and bliss dip a paper stack I really haven't done justice to until now. I combined this with a pretty sentiment from Designer tin of cards stamp set and the great full Bunch stamp set and co ordinating punch. I added a touch of pear pizzas card with leaves cut from the Botanical builder thinly die set , which had up is my all time favourite flower die. These were all still available the last time I checked so go to the retirement list and grab yourself some bargains.


I do like those extra touches, touches inside a card just state you took the extra time and effort always a winner in my eyes. This beautiful flourish is from the Designer tin of cards stamp set. In its self this stamp set looks very basic. But oh my I have created some fab projects using it and I will keep hold of it for a long time to come. 

I do hope you enjoyed todays card and it gave you some inspiration to design your own. No video today Wednesday is my video day off ha ha ha ha ...see you soon and happy stamping xx Amanda

6 comments:

  1. I love this card so pretty xx thank you hunni xx I'm like you x sketch card has took me literally hours and hours x mojo done a runner xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Amanda, the "I can't do cards statement" is well out the window now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Amanda. I like to create a special card every now and then and although it does take me some time to create it is worth it. I like how you have also stamped inside the card it looks so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good blog! You have described in a nice way.
    Thanks for sharing this information.
    Thank you card

    ReplyDelete